Making Google Analytics Reporting Simple
Hi, I’m Judd.
I started Jex Analytics over 5 years ago because I wanted you to have a better website. SEO and Web Marketing paid better though, so I ended up doing that.
I don’t do SEO any more.
In fact, I’ve taken a break from Jex Analytics to look after my wife and toddler, as well as our 3 schoolkids. It’s a lot of work, but the best kind you can get.
I’m available in limited consulting roles and am active in the following organisations in either a committee role or in a Google/Web Guru capacity:
- Australian Web Industry Association
- Australian Web Awards
- The Crowdies
- Widelines – Web Industry Guidelines
- Langford Aboriginal Association (website coming soon!)
- Perth Thunder
- The Grey Company
I’m doing mostly volunteer work these days, but have found a flourishing market for bartering for services. What’s that mean?
- Want a website? I need my kitchen rewired!
- Need your website to work better? Your offer of sports massage is sorely needed!
- Want heaps more Google traffic? I’d love tickets to your next gig, and a CD, and a T-shirt!
And so on…
I’ve found some great partnerships with local small business folks, and others just needing a leg up in the web world, and I’m sure that we can probably find something to offer each other.
Shoot me an email and let’s see what we come up with.